The Quality Franchise Association is absolutely delighted to be helping The Trussell Trust to help provide food to those in poverty. Through Work For Good, the Quality Franchise Association will be donating 10% of membership fees to The Trussell Trust.
The Trussell Trust support over 1,200 food bank centres across the UK, providing emergency food and support to those locked in poverty, all whilst campaigning to end the need for food banks in the future. Hunger in the UK isn’t about food. It’s about not having enough money for the essentials and by donating 10% of member fees we’ll be helping to create a UK without the need for food banks.
Interested in joining the Quality Franchise Association? Whether you sign up as a full member (franchisor) or partner member (supplier), either on a yearly or monthly membership, 10% of your membership fees will be helping those in poverty in the UK.
Join today from less than £1 per day, some of the member benefits include:
- Free franchise directory advertising
- Inclusion in newsletters and Franchise Entrepreneur Digital Magazine
- Discounts on partner member products and services
- International growth and legal support
- Free attendance to QFA meetings, webinars and seminars