Join Pendleton Partners and enjoy coaching business owners with tried and tested, guaranteed growth secrets from our founder Rob Pendleton.…
Business Advisory Franchises
Featured Business Advisory Franchises
Asian Franchise Academy - Set for Global Expansion BUILD YOUR OWN FRANCHISE EMPIRE WITH AFA Over the last few Years…
When sales matter, we deliver! The SME Skills Academy franchise programme is a specialised business solution, giving you everything you…
Latest Business Advisory Franchises
Business Advisory Franchises
Over the past few years there has been an increasing demand for businesses to get the support they need. This is why the business advisory market internationally has been growing at a fast rate for many years. Because their is a higher demand for services such as business consultants and more.
What Business Advisory Franchises are Available?
We offer a broad variety of different business related franchises for sale at Franchiseek. So if you think the only business advisory opportunities available are consultancy you are mistaken. Because now businesses use multiple third parties to help their business thrive and get their companies where they need to be financially and through quality advice. We will now list a few of the opportunities you will see here at Franchiseek :
- Business Consultancy Opportunities : Consultancy franchises have been trending in the franchising sector for many years now since there is a huge customer base for services such as these internationally.
- Cost Reduction Opportunities : Cost reduction services have helped businesses for years now. By cutting off unnecessary costs businesses are making or investing in to these services really help businesses daily to not waste money and thrive that much further.
Why the Business Advisory Sector Is Trending
I will now list some statistics collected in previous years around why there is such a high demand for business advisory services within businesses. Some of these statistics and facts may surprise you and it truly lets you know how many people are running their own businesses in the modern world.
Did you know?
- 1 in 10 people in the UK run their own businesses.
- In 2017 it was forecasted in 2018 another 3.2 million people in the UK will be setting up their own businesses.
- There have been just over 25 million people in the US running their own businesses.
- In 2015 the US hit a record breaking 27 million entrepreneurs.
- Small businesses in the US contribute to 64% of the USA’s employment opportunities.
- 55% of people running their own businesses in the US was to become their own boss this was collected in a recent survey.
- A whopping 50% of small businesses started in the US fail within the first 12 months.
- It has been found the primary reason businesses fail in the first year by poor advice.
What does this trend show for the business advisory sector?
Overall these statistics show a massive market for business advisory services to small businesses. It also shows how many people are building their own companies these days from the ground up. Also the most significant statistic I would say from this analysis of the US is that the 50% of businesses seem to fail from poor advice or support. This shows how important business advisory services are for small businesses to keep a business thriving financially.
Franchise Category Search
Browse Similar Franchises
Pass the Keys is the UK’s leading short-let property management company. We help homeowners let out their properties on the…
Discover the We Do Windows Franchise Opportunity With the home improvement sector booming, now could be a great time to…
VR Simulators is Europe's first 5D racing centre. As well as using the latest in virtual reality technology, we also…
Join the world’s first property investment franchise Combine the certainty of franchising with the security of property and earn £50,000…
Puncturesafe Franchise Offers - Cost & Fees Stock Only Package to Secure the Master Licence for a Country Operating from…
Join The Hog Roast Revolution About Spitting Pig Established for over 25 years, Spitting Pig are the UK's largest hog…
About Pink Spaghetti Pink Spaghetti Franchising was established in 2012 by Caroline Gowing and Vicky Matthews, following 3 successful years…
We are 20!