About Us McDaan Limited is a private company registered and regulated in the UK. We have been in operation since…
About VR SimulatorsVR Simulators was founded in 2017 and established as Europe’s first 5D racing centre with the major strength of our business being that we offer a totally unique experience. Our Glasgow venue and Leeds franchise offer 14 of the most immersive virtual reality racing simulators all networked to provide an awesome racing experience that succeeds on all the pit falls of the go-karting industry. The simulators are open to anyone from age 10+ and we specialise in corporate events, stag and hen parties, birthday parties and even individual pro racers.
The SimulatorsWe use the best possible setups to provide the most immersive simulation experience. This includes:
- Virtual Reality – We use top spec 2080ti graphics cards and the new HP Reverb headsets to offer stunning visual quality at 90 frames per second with total resolution of 9.4 million pixels
- Motion Seating – Our VR simulators provide stability and reliability when it comes to our seat movers, providing a realistic level of motion without making people feel ill.
- Direct Drive Wheels & Pro Pedals – Our direct drive steering systems are made with the top components from three different companies using direct drive motors and converted fanatic formula style rims. Our pro inverted pedal sets also offer responsive feedback with motors installed behind the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Wind Effect – Add to the sense of motion with wind effects. Our wind generation system will simulate the wind in your face, with wind levels varying with the speed of the car.
Franchise BenefitsWhen you join VR Simulators, you’ll receive everything you need to run your own successful business. This includes:
- Totally unique attraction with no direct competition
- Credibility and use of the VR Simulators brand
- Full training package to teach you all software and customer service
- Outstanding turnover potential with low running costs
- Comprehensive startup package which includes all the tools and software you need
- Cater for corporate clients, birthday parties, stag events and small groups
- Easy to run and manage with incredible 4.9 – 5.0 star ratings
Estimated Earning PotentialBased on a population of 750,000 in a city centre location, we’d expect you to turnover £300,000 in year 1, increasing to £350,000 in year 2. It is important to emphasise that these figures are not a guarantee or warranty of your own turnover. Our Glasgow franchisee exceeded both figures quoted above in year 1 and 2.
The InvestmentThe setup cost of a VR Simulators franchise is around £250,000 including VAT depending on location. Some high street banks can provide assist with funding for franchises.
- 14 simulators all built and installed
- Servers and two broadcaster systems for spectators
- All systems and software installed
- Full training on all systems
- Use of VR Simulators brand and website
- Full support 24/7
- Exclusive franchise territory