What is Bartercard and what services does it provide? Since the launch of Bartercard in 1991, businesses have bartered within…
An excellent additional revenue streamIn addition, we will provide a confidential asset register service to companies both large and small as an additional service. Techclean strives to be a customer-centric business offering advice and practical solutions to our customers and are recognised as being an authority in this sector with robust cleaning processes and procedures using products unique to Techclean. Techclean offers one of the best value franchise opportunities currently available.Watch Video
PackageTechclean is a complete turnkey operation with entry cost of £19,500 + VAT. We provide a comprehensive business set-up package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Licence to trade.
- Training – both at Head Office and with existing franchisees.
- Comprehensive Marketing Launch Programme.
- Extensive start-up supplies and equipment.
- Full range of additional marketing and business collateral.
- Finance management software.
- On-going support from a Head Office team with over 70 years’ experience in franchising.
- Techclean systems and marketing manuals.
- Centralised Appointment Generation campaign.
Low Operating CostsTechclean is a business that can easily be accommodated at home thus removing the cost of business rent and rates. Some of our franchisees however do prefer their own Techclean unit. Whatever your choice you will need your own ‘office space’, a small area for storage of stock and supplies, a PC to run the administration of your business and a business landline.
Significant Profit OpportunitiesTechclean is deliberately a low-cost business – no rent, no rates and staff paid as and when they are employed on a job. Franchisees report a net margin of circa 60%. With new products being added, new revenue streams being created and a growing core market, profit margins are set to stay very strong. We are looking for people who are:
- Good communicators and enjoy building relationships with customers.
- ‘People’ people.
- Disciplined and well organised.
- Prepared to put in the hard work to build the business.
- Able and willing to follow a business system.