Become your own boss in a sector where demand is booming! NO PLUMBING EXPERIENCE NEEDED LEARN – REPLICATE – SUCCEED…
Manna-Seh Childcare & Education Franchise
Franchise Recruitment Manager
Fantastic Opportunity to run your own Business in the Thriving Childcare MarketManna-Seh before- & after-school and holiday clubs provide parents with highly professional, local out of school hours childcare. With safe, stimulating and dependable facilities, the Manna-Seh children clubs meet enormous demand by parents. The clubs provide children aged 3 to 11 years with a safe, enjoyable “Learning & Playing” experience, to help them get set for the school day, to relax once school has finished, or release some energy during the holiday periods. Our aim is to create a network of out-of-school clubs operated by passionate, motivated and hardworking franchisees that share our vision – to help children flourish in a safe environment whilst enjoying activities that compliments their formal education. Our clubs are registered with OFSTED.
A Booming MarketOur aim is to create a network of out-of-school clubs operated by passionate, motivated and hardworking franchisees that share our vision – to help children flourish in a safe environment whilst enjoying activities that compliments their formal education. Balancing the demands of work commitments and childcare arrangements can be a difficult task and so parents rely upon the services of Manna-Seh. Not all schools have the time nor budget to run out of hours activity clubs for children, often outsourcing the administration and management. This is an opportunity that Manna-Seh is able to maximise on.
Franchise Training and SupportWhen you join Manna-Seh, you’ll receive all the initial support and training you need to hit the ground running. In conjunction with our 2 week training course, our comprehensive franchise operations manual will detail everything you need to do in order to build a successful childcare and education club franchise with Manna-Seh. How we help you:
- Full marketing support including initial launch and ongoing marketing
- Leaflets, newspaper advertisements, banners, brochures and social media including a landing page on the Manna-Seh website.
- Learn & Play session guides
- Proven and easy to use business administration systems, including software to manage enquiries, enrolments and financial accounting to help ensure that the business runs effectively.
- We’ll provide you with access to a HR advisory service to assist with staff management.
- We have made buying arrangements with key suppliers to secure competitive prices for their products and services, to help you keep your overheads to a minimum.
- You’ll be part of a network of Manna-Seh franchise partners all facing up to the exciting challenge of building their business. Share best practice with other franchisees to help your business thrive.
Franchise Earning PotentialThe earning potential of any business is directly related to the expertise of its owners managing the business. The locality and size of the business will also have bearing on profitability. A Manna-Seh franchise is no different. Its performance will depend on how you manage your business and how effectively you use the business tools we make available. We can assure you that a well-run Manna-Seh club will provide a healthy level of earnings with a net profit of between 26% and 32% of turnover, depending on the type of franchise. Make an enquiry below for more detailed information and qualified profit projection.
What You NeedAlthough it helps, you don’t need any experience in an education profession. The Manna-Seh franchise is suited to budding entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds. Some managerial experience is required and it’s important your judgement is sound. We’re looking for people who are:
- You need to be passionate about the business and display a genuine commitment to professional standards and values. Above all, you must be motivated about enabling children to develop their capabilities and passionate about their welfare.
- Self-motivated – you need to be driven, ambitious, disciplined and determined to succeed.
- You need to be influential, and able to effectively influence, command respect and build a positive team spirit.
- Organisation is essential and you need to be good at juggling many different tasks.