TopGear Tuning Mobile Franchise Opportunity Run your own engine remapping business with TopGear Tuning’s leading mobile franchise opportunity This is…
Founded by Marianne Greenway, the KO-NEKT business is built on over 30 years of community development, and over 11 years development services for children, young people and their families.
KO-NEXT is an exciting new franchise model which enables motivated franchisees to run a children's day care centre in their local community.
Designed for children between ages 5 to 18, our centres are for those young people with additional support needs (ASN) and their families. We develop an individual package of care for each child to meet their specific needs which is delivered in the centre on an ongoing basis.
Following the success of our first two centres, we have decided to expand our operations further. With an extensive demand for our support services, both parents and children are eager for our help, and we know we can make a huge impact to many families.
What We Do
KO-NEKT is a unique opportunity that support children and young people with Autism and Additional Support Needs and has no other competitors in the market place.
It offers an opportunity to create change in your local community as well as having the freedom of running your own business. As a franchisee we will support and guide you as well as offering ongoing business support to build your business, connect with families and recruit staff.
As the UK's first ASN childcare franchise, we're breaking new ground and looking for franchisees across the country to join us.
Benefits of Becoming a Franchisee
When you join KO-NEKT, you'll receive everything you need. This includes full training and support, and we're proud to be able to assist with funding if you require.
Our franchise benefits include;
- Full rights to use the KO-NEKT brand within your franchise area.
- Comprehensive induction training programme covering all aspects of the business.
- Access to the KO-NEKT franchise operations systems.
- The ongoing use of our comprehensive franchise manual, and any updates as issued.
- Exclusive franchise territory that will enable you to establish yourself locally.
- A business launch marketing programme that covers the first 3 months of operations and digital marketing activities.
- Initial supply of marketing collateral and materials for you to use in your own franchise area (posters, banners, leaflets etc).
- Initial supply of personalised branded stationery including letterheads and business cards.
- Full access to the KO-NEKT website including your own section to promote your local KO-NEKT centre, optimised for digital awareness.
- Assistance with producing a business plan and raising finance if required.
- Help with identifying suitable local staff, specialists support and volunteers.
- Assistance with identifying local authority contacts and preparing for meetings and funding pitches.
- A five-year franchise agreement, with a right to renew at the end of the term.
- Ongoing programme of training and coaching, to support you develop your business in the local area.
Full Training and Ongoing Support
We know that a well-supported franchisee is more likely to run a successful business. Many franchisees join a franchise network with little or no business skills, and it can be a very daunting process. Which is why our support is built into every stage of your investment.
Just some of the highlights of our comprehensive support include:
- Ongoing support with recruiting and training new members of staff (as and when it is required).
- Development of new services to continue to grow and expact the business locally.
- Ongoing brand development to increase the profile of KO-NEKT.
- Operational advice that gets the best out of your investment.
- Ongoing marketing campaigns including a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Assistance with problem solving as and when they arise.
You'll become part of a growing family of franchisees, and like all families we'll grow and stick together.
The KO-NEKT franchise package costs £15,000 which includes your training and rights to trade under the business branding and system of operation. You'll also need to cover some start-up costs which cover furniture and equipment. More details about the investment and earning potential which you can expect to earn, are available by requesting information below.
If you'd like to learn more about our growing family of KO-NEKT franchisees, and how you can become a part of the success, please request more information below. We'll send you our franchise prospectus, which includes more information such as about the business and a Q&A to answer common questions.