Run Your Own Hotel Franchise with easyHotel! We work closely with franchisees to help them uphold our high standards of quality and service. Franchise Operation…
ALWAYS DREAMT OF OWNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS?
Turn your dreams into reality with Just Cuts™. As a Franchise Owner, you’ll enjoy the ease of the Just Cuts™ business model, which has already been set up for you with operational, ordering and marketing systems all built into it. The model has also been fully digitalised with a range of support available online, including an e-learning platform, print marketing ordering system, retail reward program and Point of Service tools.
Our dedicated Academy Team will also guide and support you throughout the whole process of opening your salon, including training, business and management advice, a comprehensive Operations Manual and a bespoke Grand Opening marketing campaign. On top of this, you’ll get all the ongoing support you need from the Team, who will provide you with any business, operational and marketing guidance that you need once we’ve got you up and running.
As a business owner, this turnkey approach means you don’t need to worry about how to get your salon doors open or how to best develop a system to ensure your customers leave satisfied. You don’t need to worry about creating training programs for your staff, or nailing down operational processes for accounts and stock inventory. All this is packaged up for you for you when you become a partner, providing you with the fundamentals you need to get your business up and running smoothly.
We’ve tried, tested and refined this system over 26 years of business in franchising to ensure it works (and will keep on working) for you.
THE JUST CUTS™ SMART CHOICE CHECKLIST
Here are just some of the benefits of becoming a Just Cuts™ Franchise Owner:
- Increased flexibility and work-life balance – the average Just Cuts™ Franchise Owner spends less than 30 hours working on their business
- Potential to easily expand into multiple salons – in fact, over half of our Franchise Owners own two or more salons
- No hairdressing experience necessary
- Combine security with independence
- Be part of a well-established, Australian and New Zealand brand
- Grow your business within an existing network of salons
- Share resources, ideas and information with Just Cuts™ Franchise Owners
- Benefit from shared marketing and social media resources
- Tap into greater public awareness of your business
- Enjoy ongoing operational support, training and development opportunities
- Leave marketing, social media and promotions to the Academy Team experts