Join the Global Leaders in Commercial Cleaning Jani-King and its more than 115 offices in 10 countries have been global…
The Difference Is Clear
Are you ready for a change? Something big, exciting, and hugely rewarding?
Since 1976, Eye Level has helped millions of children across the globe to excel in Maths and English – and there’s now a huge opportunity to open your own UK franchise centre.
With complete exclusivity to your chosen location, full setup/ongoing support (no teaching experience necessary), and the most comprehensive education package on the market, you’ll make a great living while making a huge difference.
Your new centre (or multi-site centres) will help children gain confidence and problem-solving life skills. From your local centre(s) and our unique online software, you’ll be able to deliver the highest quality, tailored tuition to children in your local area.
We go above and beyond the standard UK National Curriculum; our English learning material has been uniquely devised with Cambridge University Press, and includes the essential skills of critical thinking and problem solving (as required by universities and the jobs market). No other provider has this level of learning.
- Personalised. A one-size-fits-all strategy isn’t what we do. We carefully analyse student capability to deliver a creative approach tailored to each child.
- Convenient. You’ll positively impact your community and support local school children with a fully-equipped learning centre. And there’s a self-managed online solution for additional student learning too.
- Flexible. You’ll be able to determine working hours based on your student base. Our online solution is perfect to supplement your open hours, as well as provide access during holidays.
You’ll get all the support you need to set up, promote, and grow your learning centre. Our proven system for franchisee success has been implemented in 20+ countries around the globe, and includes:
- 3 days of full training (including centre setup/operation, product knowledge, legal & child safety, and customer service)
- 100’s of hours of additional training via our franchise support platform, Eye Level University
- Access to our full Launch Support Programme
- Monthly franchisee calls with your dedicated Eye Level Franchise Support team
- Ongoing individual training and support
- Access to all our proprietary software and technical support (including all updates and innovations from our $10M ongoing development programme)
Our team consists of business leaders, education innovators, and marketing experts, all with a passion for helping children and supporting franchisees.
You can start an Eye Level franchise for just £3,200 (which includes a £2000 returnable deposit), with an additional £5000 dedicated marketing solution that will deliver your centre growth and student retention.
Your investment will include:
- Our proprietary business technology
- A robust system for Learning & Development
- Complete access to our online student learning platform
- A comprehensive coaching programme
- High-quality printed materials, workbooks, and brochures supplied
- Localised managed marketing package for student recruitment and retention
- Dedicated ongoing support and development
You will have a high centre profitability potential, with additional income opportunity via online students – we charge the same amount for all our programmes (the only fees for parents are a one-off registration fee and a monthly fee for each subject studied).
A typical student will stay for 2-4 years – we guarantee that you will have long term access to a market that will enable you to gain a minimum of 200 subjects per centre.
Based on existing centre performance, 200 subjects will generate a net income of £131,000/year – 1000 subjects will generate a net income of £655,000/year.
Net incomes are after all overheads and HQ royalties – typically, royalties will amount to 27-37% of gross income (depending on size of centre and price charged to parents).
Your Opportunity Awaits
If you’re passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives whilst running a profitable business, contact us to find out more.
Although a background in business and/or education are advantageous, neither are an essential requirement for starting an Eye Level franchise.
You need to be attracted to the idea of being an entrepreneur and making things happen through your own skills and ideas.
- Passionate about education
- Enjoy working with children aged from 4 to 16
- Access to £20,000 liquid capital
- Degree educated (compulsory if Centre Director)