The Caterpillar Music Franchise Opportunity Fun, educational, baby and toddler music and movement business established in 2001 and an award-winning…
About Active Sports Group
Established in 2005, the Active Sports Group offers a unique opportunity to join an ambitious company who are passionate and dedicated to increasing and enhancing sporting opportunities for young people.
Now in it's 15th year, the Active brand has become trusted and recognised for providing fun, healthy and inclusive programmes helping 18 months to 16-year-old children grow and nurture their confidence, resilience and mindset within a safe environment.
The Active Sports Group Franchise Opportunities
The ethos behind the franchise models combines a partnership approach and cost-effective entry point to provide an accessible and rewarding framework to open up opportunities and change your future.
With three franchise packages to consider you can choose the target group you feel most passionate about knowing that the option you choose will receive the necessary support and essential tools to launch and grow your business successfully.
Option 1 - Active Totz
Understanding the importance of exercise from a young age is very important. Introducing children between the ages of 18 months-5 years to physical activity the focus is on fun, fun and more fun through interactive games using a wide range of sporting equipment through the active totz framework to provide children a diverse experience.
- Age Range: (18 months to 5 years)
- Franchise fee: £3,995
Option 2 - Active Soccer
Active Soccer offers opportunities for children to gain their first football experience from the age of 4. Children can participate in Active Soccer through an after-school club, junior club coaching, football camps or just one of our weekly classes.
For young players wanting to progress further, we have a structured and advanced coaching curriculum delivered through our Active Academy which links to professional clubs.
- Age Range: (4 years to 16 years)
- Franchise fee: £4,995
Option 3 - Active Sport
Active Sport provides learning opportunities for children of all abilities. Whether it’s an after school netball club, active experience days, delivery of curriculum time PE, in school orienteering sessions or multi activity holiday camps held at your school we ensure our core values are at the centre of everything we do.
- Age Range: (4 years to 11 years)
- Franchise fee: £6,995
Each franchisee owns an exclusive territory and has the flexibility to run at the level you wish to commit to knowing that the scalability is there to make a real impact on your local community.
Whether running your franchise as a part-time or full-time opportunity, adopting a collaborative approach with the Active team will help maximise its success and ultimately achieve the desired level of performance, quality and loyalty.
By becoming a franchise within the Active Sports Group, you will be a valuable member of the team and will benefit from the following:
- Joining Team Active an established and reputable sports group
- Rewards scheme for ‘Quality, Performance and Loyalty’ through management fee reductions
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing business and coaching CPD
- Decathlon equipment and uniform package
- Sport Software a daily management tool for your business and coaches
- Marketing start up pack and ongoing design & print support
- Launch Event to get your business started
- Head Office and Regional Support
- Use of the licensed Active Brand Sound ‘PHMG’
- Opportunity to access benefits from company partnerships
So Who Are We Looking For?
The Active Sports Group takes pride in who they recruit and look for people who demonstrate drive and motivation to start their own business and above all passionate about the industry they work in to ultimately improve opportunities in local communities.
The decision process is about working together and choosing the franchise opportunity most suitable for you and your vision. Previous business experience is helpful however not essential as the franchise support team will ensure you receive a full induction and launch event to set you up for success.
Group Values and Core Behavioural Traits
- Passion for sport and inspiring people to lead an active lifestyle
- Hardworking with a positive and proactive approach
- Strong communication skills demonstrating ownership and integrity
- Great leader & mentor to manage and inspire a team of coaches
- Show initiative, innovation and a strong desire to succeed both personally and professionally
- Strategic thinker and decision maker with a long-term perspective in mind
- Above all be proud of what we do