Unique Franchise Opportunity with Coffee Blue! The Business Coffee Blue has been designed from the ground up to be the best mobile…
Welcome to Satchel LearningSatchel Learning is a thriving, highly profitable tuition business based in West Yorkshire. It was founded by husband and wife team, Richard and Rachel Jones, who have over 40 years’ experience in tuition franchises and education. Together they developed the unique Satchel Learning system which allows a franchisee to provide personalised maths and English tuition to large numbers of children. As a franchisee, you will become a Satchel tutor, responsible for managing Satchel classes in your own defined, protected area. You will have exclusive access to bespoke Satchel Learning materials, along with extensive training in how to use them.
You don’t need to be a teacher to be a Satchel franchiseeWe are offering franchises to talented, hard-working people to spread our message across the UK. We will provide you with full training, support and the means to be successful; you will enjoy a profitable, enormously rewarding career with Satchel Learning with the ability to be rewarded, both personally and financially, for your own hard work and talent. You don’t need to be a teacher to be a Satchel franchisee, but you do need to share our passion for education and be able to work with children of different ages and abilities. It couldn’t be a better time to become a Satchel franchisee. The market for after school education in the UK is estimated at £6.5 billion a year and is growing. 24% of children received extra tuition in the past year, rising to 40% in London. 2.8 million pupils are believed to be tutored each year. We know there is demand for our tuition out there. With access to our support and the unique Satchel Learning system, you will be perfectly positioned to build a successful business that can help change children’s lives for the better.
Satchel franchisee Requirements
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Good maths and English skills. Don’t worry if they’ve become a little rusty, you will soon pick them up again.
- Full driving licence with access to a car.
- A clean Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check. We will request this for you during the recruitment process.
- A minimum spend of £1,000 in your first year on marketing.
Why choose us?
- Exclusive access to our bespoke Satchel Learning maths and English materials.
- Our structured Satchel Learning system makes it easy to provide personalised tuition for a large number of children each week.
- The ability to work part-time in another career whilst you grow your Satchel franchise.
- Flexible working hours allows you to manage your business according to your other family commitments. It is perfect for a parent returning to work after a break for childcare, for example.
- Low ongoing fee structure that reduces as you grow your business.
- A franchise model that is designed to work in community premises, keeping your overheads to a minimum.
- Prime franchise locations available across the country.
- The chance to help shape the future direction of our company.
- The ability to work with the founders of the company to grow your business rather than consultants or middle managers.
- Full initial training online and at our offices in West Yorkshire.
- Dedicated ongoing support to help you grow your business. We want to build a partnership with our franchisees, your success is our success.