Our Story Established in 2021, Naan Staap is a Pakistani theme based cafe located in the heart of East London.…
Established in 2021, Naan Staap is a Pakistani theme based cafe located in the heart of East London. As the name suggests, the cafe is all about Stuffed Naan, Cakes, Cookies and Desi Karak Chaah (Chai). We believe in serving fresh food therefore all of our food is freshly baked inside of our kitchen, as soon as we receive an order.
Whether you like Chicken, Lamb, or prefer vegetarian, our unique cafe has authentic Pakistani Naan Breads stuffed with your favourite. Since Naan Staap is an eastern cafe, we offer Karak Chaah and other desi drinks, along with Paratha bread and chocolate too.
Naan Staap Demand
The food and beverage sector is booming, and with a Naan Staap franchise, you'll benefit from this considerable market. Just take a look at these tasty figures!
- The Chai Tea yearly growth rate is at 23%
- The theoretical G.P in our stores is a whopping 70%
- Market adoption of Chai Tea in restaurants is at 9.27% and growing
- The global flat bread market is expected to reach $62.8 billion by 2026 (source: Allied Market Research)
What Makes Us Different?
Our mission is to provide authentic taste in a way that has never before been introduced to the UK market. Our vision is to introduce the colourful and fun side of Pakistani culture and the fusion of the East and West, Naan Staap aims to spread throughout the UK market where people crave such experience from back home.
Full Training & Support PACKAGE
For the initial franchise fee of just £15,000, you get everything you need to set up your own Naan Staap franchise. And franchise support is no exception. You'll benefit from:
- Visits from head office
- Ongoing operational assistance including operational store surveys and refresher training
- Access to relevant metrics & reports
- Local marketing advice and strategy development using our experience in marketing
- Franchise seminars, conference calls and training meetings
- Access to Naan Staap central supply chain distribution and discounts
- Opportunities for Master Franchise support if you're looking to set up your own Naan Staap outside of the UK.
As a Naan Staap franchisee, you can enjoy a return on investment in under 2 years, plus an indicative annual turnover of over £700,000.
If you'd like to learn more about the Naan Staap franchise opportunity, please get in touch below.