TruGreen Franchise

About TruGreen

TruGreen is one of the UK's largest lawn maintenance franchise businesses. Owning a TruGreen franchise represents a year-long business where you will provide your customers with a tailored range of lawn care services, which encompass a host of management activities that go with building up your multi van business.

TruGreen franchisees are responsible for providing a first-class lawn treatment service to their customers. Starting off as a one man van operation, there is no upper limit to what can be achieved, and when you're not providing lawn care treatments, you will be marketing your business, liaising with your customers, training and recruiting staff to provide your lawn care services.

What Do I Need?

Many of our best performing franchisees show us that having previous experience in lawn care is not required to be successful, however we have compiled a list of handful qualities we feel are important when it comes to running a TruGreen Franchise. These are:
Self Motivation
Determination and strong ambition
Good Communication Skills
A Fit and Healthy Lifestyle
Enthusiastic and a love for the outdoors
Prepared to work flexible hours
TruGreen are currently searching for aspiring franchisees. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enthusiasm for business, we'd love to hear from you! - Enquire Now
The TruGreen Investment

The investment of a TruGreen franchise requires the franchisee to have a personal commitment of £8,400 + VAT.

This personal investment accounts for 30% of the total investment required for a TruGreen Franchise, which is £28,000 - however in the right circumstances, most high-street banks can assist with the remaining 70%.

The investment includes the franchise license, which allows franchise owners to trade under the TruGreen brand name. It also covers your initial training, certifications and the marketing of your business launch. What's more, it also covers the tools, supplies, equipment, products, stationery, bespoke software, vehicle livery application and marketing materials.

All you need is a computer and van of your own.
Training and Support

At TruGreen, we want our franchisees success to blossom, and as such, we offer them the best training and on-going support possible from our unique support team.

Additionally, you have access to all other franchise owners in the TruGreen network who can guide and support you. Like most families, we believe in supporting and encouraging each other through thick and thin.

We provide a two-week training course. Modules covered include:

Lawn Care
Marketing
Sales
Customer service
Accountancy
Health and Safety.
You will be trained and qualified in pesticide application from the National Proficiency Council.

Our training programme doesn't end there, because we have a dedicated support team who will be at your side the whole way. With regular seminars, refresher courses and one to one visits, you will never be on your own.

...Find Out More

Where Can I Find Out More?

If you would like to find out more about this exciting franchise opportunity with TruGreen, please call 01163 500 677 or simply fill out the enquiry form below and we'll be in touch.

TruGreen Franchise Enquiry Form

Total Investment Cost: 
£8,400 + VAT

Franchise Enquiry Form

Please state the territorial area you would like, stating the country as well
Level of investment you have available

Featured local franchises...